Registration for this event has reached capacity.
We are pleased to once again invite all Baltimore-area students who achieved three or more A's to our FREE annual community celebration!
If a student received three or more A's (or equivalent) in any one marking period during the school year, they qualify as a Grade A Sea Star!
To participate, the student must:
- Attend a Baltimore (City or County) or Howard County public, private or parochial school
- Be enrolled in grades pre-K through 12
- Present upon entry a report card which shows three or more A's from any marking period in the 2015-2016 school year
- Be accompanied by an adult, who will also be admitted at no charge. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person (max 8 guests per family, including the student).
- Be registered to attend. Space is limited; registration will close once capacity is reached.
To register, please select:
- "Grade A Student Ticket" for the student. Select one ticket for each Grade A student in your family.
- "Adult/Guardian Ticket" for the accompanying adult. Each Grade A student and one accompanying adult are admitted for FREE.
- "Family/Guest Ticket" for other family members. These guests will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person, to be purchased onsite during the evening of the event.
Your total registration, including student(s), should not exceed 8 people.
Registration opens in mid-May. If you have any questions related to Grade A Student Night, please call 410-659-4291.